Re: [Evolution] Feedback/mardorf

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 11:19 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
<snip>
FWIW we had a blackout while I was writing this mail and Evolution recovered it :).

bg:

FYI there's this gadget called an uninterruptible power supply, widely
available for as little as under fifty bucks, which can get you through
many blackouts *without* any concerns about recoveries. Here's just one
of the 32 million hits you get if you use the search term
"uninterruptible power supply" in your search engine...

<http://www.newegg.com/UPS/SubCategory/ID-72>

Brewster
"The power which a multiple millionaire, who may be my neighbor and
 perhaps my employer, has over me is very much less than that which
 the smallest functionary possesses who wields the coercive power of
 the state, and on whose discretion it depends whether and how I
 am to be allowed to live or to work."

        F.A. Hayek, The Road to Serfdom; 1944
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.