Re: [Evolution] Feedback

Sometimes simply closing and opening Evolution does help to get rid of
bugs. Cut, Copy and paste should work as usual, sometimes it doesn't
then I close and open it and it does work again.

OTOH if I have to transcribe an email address that can't be copied, e.g.
because it's a jpg and not ASCII, then switching between windows does cause an odd behaviour.

FWIW we had a blackout while I was writing this mail and Evolution recovered it :).