[Evolution] Reply To Mail Closes Automatically Original Message

Hi all,

shortly after I started using Evolution as my standard mail client, I
got asked whether I wanted to have the original message automatically
closed when clicking on the reply button, to which I agreed. At the time
I found this useful, not anymore. How do I change that back to the
default setting, that is, the original message does not get closed? I
looked everywhere under EDIT > PREFERENCES but could find anything.

Could someone please guide me to the place I'm apparently too blind to
find on my own?

Thanks a lot,

Pascal

Evolution 3.6.4 on
Sabayon 11
(In a previous post to this mailing list I said it was Sabayon 13, that
was obviously wrong, I just checked)