Re: [Evolution] 'Internal', 'Inline' link in HTML-messages

On Sun, 2013-06-16 at 23:23 +0200, Pascal Hasko Bernhard wrote:
I often receive HTML messages (they are newletters actually) which have
some kind of table of contents on top, with linked entries. Clicking on
one of them should take you directly to the associated section of the
email. Some webpages have the same feature, and you can also put that
into LaTeX-documents. I hope you get what I mean. Well, Evolution tells
me that it doesn't know how to handle this type of link. The exact
message ist: 'Could not open link. The specified location is not
supported'

Can you post a sample message with such links so I can see what they
look like?  It's possible Evolution just needs to get out of the way
and let WebKit handle it.

Matthew Barnes