[Evolution] 'Internal', 'Inline' link in HTML-messages

Hi all,

I often receive HTML messages (they are newletters actually) which have
some kind of table of contents on top, with linked entries. Clicking on
one of them should take you directly to the associated section of the
email. Some webpages have the same feature, and you can also put that
into LaTeX-documents. I hope you get what I mean. Well, Evolution tells
me that it doesn't know how to handle this type of link. The exact
message ist: 'Could not open link. The specified location is not
supported'

I'm sure there is something I can do to have Evolution handle this
'internal' link correctly.

Thanks for your help,

Pascal

Evolution 3.6.4