Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

Den 05/31/2013 05:13 PM, skrev Milan Crha:

Oops, thinking of it, I believe any 3.8.x, not only 3.8.3 on which I
tested this, has this fixed, thus you can pick whichever 3.8.x you've
available.
	Bye,
	Milan
Hello Milan (and all of you who helped me).
I can confirm that Evolution 3.8.2 works as it should. Events entered on my phone displays correctly in Evolution.

However, I am running Linux Mint Debian with Cinnamon desktop. I have not been able to compile Evolution 3.8 on that (too many dependencies which I cannot resolve - and my time is a little sparse at the moment due to heavy work load, so I have put it on hold (if, none of you, guys have some good advice...)). The way I was able to check it, was to download the most recent Mint 15 Cinnamon, install it in a Virtualbox guest, add gnome 3 with " sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3". and install Evolution from there. Worked like a charm. I am probably, when work gets a bit calmer, installing Mint 15 Cinnamon, with Evolution 3.8 on top.

Thank you!

Best regards
Vidar