[Evolution] [OT] Re: Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 14:11 -0700, erenoglu wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Ralf Mardorf-2 [via Gnome Evolution -

What would happen if you would bottom post? Is it more time-consuming
for you? Should the users of the mailing lists you join spend their time
to puzzle through your emails?

it's simple. You would have to sometimes scroll 20 pages worth of
mails to reach the mail you would like to read.

Because people are too lazy to *remove* those quoted lines that are
uninteresting. That's another reason why Evolution sets the cursor to
the very first line in the mail composer: You are expected to remove
unneeded quotes first before replying below the quote.
But business folks might not have time for that. Hence top-posting.

I don't see much more arguments left so I'd appreciate if this posting
style thread could be considered closed.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/