Re: [Evolution] OT: Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 12:43 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 11:00 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
All types of "communities" on the net have their traditions or norms -
posting to a forum is very different to posting to a mailing list
Sorry, now I have to opt in again. The OP claimed that top-posting in
forums is common practise. I never have seen top-posting in a forum,

Please do not feed the trolls.

This topic is tired; it is like a bi-annual thing.  Anyone willing to
wrangle about it is not genuinely interested in collaboration /
normative behaviors, they are just chewing a bone.

Please bottom / in-line post BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A PERSON_TO_PERSON
E-MAIL BUT IS A MESSAGE IN A FORUM, IT WILL BE ARCHIVED, READ LATER, BY
PEOPLE *NOT* IN THE CONTEXT OF THE MOMENT.  POSTING TO A FORUM IS NOT
ABOUT *YOU*.  If that doesn't work [because it is pretty friggin' clear]
then end it and move on.