Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ralf Mardorf
To: evolution-list
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:52:07 +0200

On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 19:26 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
See any forums or mailing lists for MS products.

It's only the unpopular products that have mailing lists that expect
anything else but don't worry about it.  You don't want people to use
this product.  That is not the aim.
Regards from
Tom :)

"Mailing List Archive

No one has sent a message yet." -
http://www.meetup.com/Microsoft-Office-Pro-Entrepreneurs/messages/archive/

No hit, when searching for   outlook express mailing lists   and a forum
isn't a mailing list.

If you want to troubleshoot, than bottom posting and cutting quotes, at
least removing signatures, does help to track down an issue. It's not a
business correspondence and btw. even for business correspondences it is
more useful to bottom post or to do it the way it is done for snail
mail, "your reference", "our reference". FWIW the reference, aka thread,
automatically is included to an email, e.g.
so I removed them.

It makes me wonder that companies often send a correspondence of 10
emails including 6 signatures with all the names of the executive board
by one mail. Nobody does this by snail mail. They should have the
complete correspondence available on their servers. When it comes to
collect data by the 10 trackers on their homepages they are able to
store the data, so it should be possible to store the mails too.

Endless line: I'm not an Internet expert myself. I've got knowledge about audio production, I'm clueless
about Internet rules. IMO there's nothing to learn, we've got references as we've got for snail mail, a
logical order to understand content is a, b, c and not c, b, a and keep everything human readable when ever
possible, avoid insane formatting.

What would happen if you would bottom post? Is it more time-consuming
for you? Should the users of the mailing lists you join spend their time
to puzzle through your emails?