Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Ralf Mardorf-2 [via Gnome Evolution -

> What would happen if you would bottom post? Is it more time-consuming
> for you? Should the users of the mailing lists you join spend their time
> to puzzle through your emails?

it's simple. You would have to sometimes scroll 20 pages worth of
mails to reach the mail you would like to read. Such lenght of mails
are common on a topic in business world and that is why everybody top
posts. I guess MS did some research when making this default in their
outlook (for business mail purposes)

Emre

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.