Re: [Evolution] Evolution and multiple identites

On Thu, 2013-07-04 at 13:57 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Please reply to the list, not just me personally - the thread and
content may well be of interest to other people looking for the same
answers.

Sorry, my bad

No it doesn't store the info in plain text - and I'm not convinced that
editing a text file would be faster - it doesn't take very long to
create a whole new account via preferences, and editing an external text
file would, at least, require Evo to be restarted to reload the required
info.

In text file would go away all clicking, and to setup default folders,
pgp encryption and smtp server is relatively a lot for clicking,
just ctlr+[c|v] and replacing one, two string in text block would be
considerably faster.. But I did it the mouse-way

P.