Re: [Evolution] downloads page

On Sat, 2013-08-24 at 16:50 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
What they, hopefully, aim for is to produce good quality software that
people find useful and would *prefer* to use.  If this, or any other
software, doesn't meet your needs, or even if the (free) mailing list
annoys you, then people are completely free to use something else.
It's called freedom.

I use Evolution to hurt myself, since I'm auto-aggressive, SICR.

Well, when I mentioned at the MATE forums, that I will drop MATE, when I
don't like it, I got a warning by a moderator, since this is considered
as insult :D. Some FLOSS projects won't give users the freedom to decide
on their own _not_ to use something :D.