Re: [Evolution] downloads page

On Fri, 2013-08-23 at 12:19 -0700, N B Day wrote:
I've never had the slightest problem using PPAs hosted on well known
places

While I'm an Arch user, I try to contribute to Ubuntu Studio, when ever
possible (this tend to be "nothing", my apologies). PPAs are a risk, but
I agree, that what you call "well known PPAs" are quasi without shipping
any risk.

However, I don't like Ubuntu, but I've got respect to the effort the
Ubuntu Studio guys do. I prefer to use Arch Linux, but when ever
possible for me, very seldom :( (my apologize), I try to contribute to
Ubuntu Studio. Much respect to Len! and some other maintainer of Ubuntu
Studio, such as M. Holstein and many others!

Those guy earn all of my respect and I'm known to disrespect a lot of
guys from the Linux golden calf community. Those guys might have a
completely different opinion to my opinion, but they do their best and
they do a very good job. Period.