Re: [Evolution] Showing a contact's picture when an email is received from them

On Mon, 2013-08-12 at 07:25 +1000, Óvári wrote:
It would be appreciated if you would advise where the settings are to
show the contact’s picture when an email is received from them.

It's a little bit hidden:

  Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Headers (tab)

  [x] Show the photograph of sender in the message preview

However prior to Evolution 3.8 the feature was VERY deadlock prone, and
I would advise leaving it switched off if you're on an older version.

I rewrote the feature from scratch for Evolution 3.8 to solve the
deadlocking issues, and for 3.10 I've added Gravatar integration to
supplement the address book photos.

Matthew Barnes