Re: [Evolution] Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 06:27 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 17:37 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
My scroll wheel works in the compose window unless I highlight some
text, after that the scroll wheel no longer appears to do anything.

      Hi,
right, this particular part is fixed with 4.6.6 of gtkhtml3 (you have
4.6.5). Patrick seems to get a different issue, unfortunately.
      Bye,
      Milan

evolution-3.8.3-1.1.x86_64
libgtkhtml-4_0-0-4.6.5-1.1.x86_64
libgtkhtml-editor-4_0-0-4.6.5-1.1.x86_64

I cannot reproduce your problem.  Perhaps I don't quite understand your
method of producing it.

Here is what I did:
I opened a new message.
I wrote a line of text.
I inserted several return characters.
I inserted another line of text.
I highlighted the return characters and the last line of text.
I copied the block
I inserted it numerous times so it went below the bottom of the window.
I highlighted some text and used the scroll wheel of my mouse to test
it's function.  It worked as it should have.

As I was creating this reply, I highlighted and copied the above line
showing the version of evolution as it is the same as mine.  I copied it
and pasted it in my version of versions.  My mouse wheel still works
properly.

I am using openSUSE 12.3
KDE 4.10.5 "release 1"
evolution-3.8.3-1.1-x86_64
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-4.0.so.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-4.0.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-editor-4.0.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-editor-4.0.so.0

Hope this information helps somehow.

Bart