Re: [Evolution] Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 16:21 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Just thought I'd mention that this is still not working. The BZ info
seems to indicate a commit two weeks ago, but I may be misreading the
version numbers.

My system:

gtkhtml3-4.6.6-1.fc19.i686
evolution-3.8.4-1.fc19.i686

Also, I noticed that scrolling does work when using the touch pad, just
not with the mouse.

        Hi,
I just tested this and it works fine for me. The gtkhtml3-4.6.6 is the
right version. Are you unable to scroll with a mouse wheel since the
very beginning, when you open the new email window, or only after some
action? One user said it breaks after selecting a text in the new
message body, which part the workaround in 4.6.6 fixes. At least for me.
        Bye,
        Milan