[Evolution] Trouble with Contacts

Ubuntu 12.04,  Evolution 3.2.3

In the past, I have had existing Contacts Lists just disappear from the
Contacts screen altogether. I tried to build a new one from scratch
tonight to replace one of them, and when I was finished entering all the
names and email addresses, and clicked on "OK", this is what I got:

A popup window containing the following:
Error adding list
Cannot add contact: db error
0xffff86f7
(DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND:
Requested page not found)

So, does anyone know what's causing this, and how to fix it?

Is this maybe a permissions issue, so I should run chmod on the
entire Evo tree, or something?

Thanks,

Brewster
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.