Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

On Fri, 2013-08-02 at 06:04 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
gtkhtml3-4.6.6
One user said it breaks after selecting a text in the new
message body, which part the workaround in 4.6.6 fixes. At least for me.

$ pacman -Qi evolution | grep Depends
Depends On     : gnome-desktop  evolution-data-server  gtkhtml4
                 libcanberra  libpst  libytnef  psmis
                 desktop-file-utils  hicolor-icon-theme  dconf
$ pacman -Q evolution gtkhtml4
evolution 3.8.4-1
gtkhtml4 4.6.6-1

It sometimes breaks here, I don't know the reason why, but selecting
text didn't break it a minute ago.