Re: [Evolution] Some questions as a new Evolution user

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 01:49 +0200, Xeross N/A wrote:
Heya,
I had some questions with regards to Evolution and was hoping people
on here could answer them, so:
1. Is it possible to hide various of the "Local X" folders for the
calendar, and alike. I usually only work with 1 calendar so the other
ones aren't exactly interesting.

Huh, I thought I read that the accounts in the folder tree in recent
Evolution could be re-ordered.  It doesn't appear to work.  It that
worked you could at least put them at the bottom.