Re: [Evolution] Some questions as a new Evolution user

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 07:09 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 01:49 +0200, Xeross N/A wrote:
Heya,
I had some questions with regards to Evolution and was hoping people
on here could answer them, so:
1. Is it possible to hide various of the "Local X" folders for the
calendar, and alike. I usually only work with 1 calendar so the other
ones aren't exactly interesting.

Huh, I thought I read that the accounts in the folder tree in recent
Evolution could be re-ordered.  It doesn't appear to work.  It that
worked you could at least put them at the bottom.

You can re-order the mail accounts within the preferences window and
that affects the order in which they are displayed in the folder tree.
Don't know if it works for calendars though.

P.