Re: [Evolution] Speed of restore - Evolution 3.2.3

On Tue, 2012-11-06 at 11:52 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Unfortunately it's difficult to extract Evolution-specific settings from
dconf's on-disk binary blob, but we don't keep anything real critical in
dconf nowadays; mostly just one-click preference values.  Currently even
the Backup tool leaves them behind.

        Hi,
nope, it does save them in the backup too, see:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/modules/backup-restore/evolution-backup-tool.c#n324

I do not know, but I would keep there the tool, even it's just an UI for
tar/gzip command calls.
        Bye,
        Milan