Re: [Evolution] Avoiding automatic marking as read

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 18:21 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
So if we go back to Patrick's original question: how do you set the
automatic mark as read time?  Where in the documentation would you find
that?  I've looked, but can't see it mentioned anywhere.

Good point.
It is currently not documented. If I remember correctly I did consider
documenting it but wasn't sure whether it is important enough, and then
other stuff was more important to do and I forgot again. :-(
There is no open bug report about it either:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=Evolution&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=User%20Documentation

Anybody please feel free to file a ticket in Bugzilla.
Bonus points for already finding a good place in the current docs
*where* to add it, and for contributing a patch (I'll gladly mentor you;
also see https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Contributing ).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed