Re: [Evolution] Evo and command line mode

On Wed, 2012-05-30 at 20:02 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
And of course you *can* specify a lot of things, including a message
body, in a mailto: URL and have Evolution honour them all. But I don't
think it goes as far as attachments. That might be hard to fix because I
don't think you *want* it honouring '&attach=~/.ssh/id_rsa' in a mailto:
URL.

We support attachments in mailto: URLs; that's how nautilus-sendto talks
to us.  But we scrutinize each file name and discard anything suspicious
looking based on a set of rules and then show a warning message about it
in the composer window.

Matthew Barnes