Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't show alerts in KDE

On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 09:38 -0300, Lailah wrote:
            This is an issue I've seen before and is never fixed.  In
Gnome Evolution alerts are correctly shown  (as  "Loly birthday -
tomorrow")  but in KDE Evolution alerts aren't shown anyway.  So when
I log in as Gnome pop ups all the alerts together, some of them very
old.
I guess there's some trick to fix this by hand, but I can't see what
it is.  Would somebody help me?

        Hi,
evolution-alarm-notify process is responsible for reminders, and it is
run automatically on Gnome's session start by
   /etc/xdg/autostart/evolution-alarm-notify.desktop
I suppose your KDE desktop doesn't run this process on login.
        Bye,
        Milan