Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

Am 10.05.2012 23:55, schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 23:24 +0200, Pascal Bernhard wrote:
Now  have Evo 3.2.2 and although it is in online-mode

That means in the bottom left corner the two cables are connected?

Yes, they are connected.

& I have an internet connection, I get told that Evolution is offline

Who tells that, and where?

Right above the message list, there appears a quite huge field either in
red (most of the times) or in orange. It informs me that an error
occured and that Evolution was not able to retrieve new mails (or
display the contents of a mail folder when I switch the folder) as it is
offline. As I said there are some mail accounts that work with the
current settings. This behavior happens only with Yahoo Mail (IMAP) and
Gmail (IMAP)

Pascal