Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 23:24 +0200, Pascal Bernhard wrote:
Now  have Evo 3.2.2 and although it is in online-mode

That means in the bottom left corner the two cables are connected?

& I have an internet connection, I get told that Evolution is offline

Who tells that, and where?

and
therefor unable to fetch new mails. In the "status bar" at the bottom of
the screen I'm informed that Evo tries to retrieve messages from the
servers, (All IMAP accounts) but does not make any progress.

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper