[Evolution] Evolution DBUS Documentation

I've seen a few times the claim that we ordinary users don't need to be
able to read or modify Evolution's files or configuration. We can do it
all via DBUS!

So I searched "evolution dbus commands", "evolution dbus documentation"
and a few other Google attempts, as well as trying to find it on the
evolution web site at http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/

Nada.

So, how do people who want to write script against Evolution's data
sources and configuration find the information?
--
Jonathan Briggs
zvelo, Inc. - 5575 DTC Parkway, Suite 240 - Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Follow Us: Twitter, LinkedIn
Like Us: facebook
Subscribe to: zveloBLOG (RSS)