[Evolution] Evolution and sync with carddav server

Hello,

I just tried to sync my Evolution 3.2.2 (under Ubuntu 11.10) with the addressbook of a Mac OS X Server. I can
access the addressbook on the server, view all contacts, but I cannot change contacts. The log on the Mac
server says:

Invalid vcard data: All vCards must have UIDs

Searching the web, I found this:

http://marc.info/?l=calendarserver-dev&m=128571861224856&w=2

But this post seems to be from 2010, although it's the problem I have. Is this not fixed yet? Or is this due
to some configuration problem I made?

Greets,
Dennis