Re: [Evolution] reanimate backup files for evolution

Hola,

On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 22:44 +0100, tgralke gmx de wrote:
 the old data of evolution seemes to be stored in a
sqlite-db. I tried to open these to export data, but
sqlite told me that they are encrypted !

The exact command and the exact "error" output would be welcome. :)

Perhaps I should try an outdated Version to recover ?
Is it possible to install older versions in parallel
without using separate OS in VM ?

Should work with jhbuild, but might take some compiling. I'd rather try
an old Live CD of a distro if I was you.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper