[Evolution] Evolution + System Proxy

Hello everyone,

(at least) since Ubuntu 11.04 I've found that Evolution won't work
properly when a system-wide proxy configuration is set. Important to be
said is that the mail server is not behind a proxy server, but even if
the NO_PROXY rules are defined  it doesn't matter. I've even tried using
a CNTLM proxy and nothing.

According to Launchpad this is a known issue for at least a year now and
is most likely a GNome responsibility rather than Canonical's.

My question is: is it being addressed? Is it at least known?

Best regards,
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES
DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com