Re: [Evolution] =?utf-8?q?=C2=BBRemove_duplicate_emails=C2=AB___selec?= =?utf-8?q?ts_what_message_for_deletion_of_the_duplicates=3F?=

On 2012-01-07, Paul Menzel <paulepanter users sourceforge net> wrote:

Is there a way to select which messages should be chosen for
deletion?  In my situation it looks like it would be good to default
to delete the newly downloaded messages. But in any case either the
meta data which message were replied to should be kept somehow.

I don't think so.  I have the same problem, and will be using procmail
to re-process the mail and filter out dupes.  There are several
procmail recipes posted around the web for dupe removal.