Re: [Evolution] Sending photos from digKam: "Skipping suspicious attachment"

On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 09:00 +0200, Jacob Nielsen wrote:
I'm not a KDE user myself, only use select KDE apps. But if they
don't, they should.
Will Evolution accept any path in $XDG_CACHE_HOME?

Yeah, $XDG_DATA_HOME, $XDG_CACHE_HOME and $XDG_CONFIG_HOME are trusted.
Any other hidden directory is considered suspicious at present.

I can add ~/.kde if it's still heavily used by KDE apps but I'd rather
avoid one-off corner cases.  Not sure which is the case here.

Matthew Barnes