Re: [Evolution] Sending photos from digKam: "Skipping suspicious attachment"

Thanks for answering.

On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 16:44 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> And is it possible to convince Evolution that stuff in .kde is not
> suspicious?

It would have to be patched in.

OK, If there's no easy whitelist in Evolution I'll try to fix it in the digiKam plugin.

Not being a KDE user, how widely is ~/.kde still used?  I thought KDE
complied with the XDG base directory specification it helped write, or
is ~/.kde a legacy directory analogous to GNOME's ~/.gnome2 ?

I'm not a KDE user myself, only use select KDE apps. But if they don't, they should.
Will Evolution accept any path in $XDG_CACHE_HOME?

Jacob Nielsen