Re: [Evolution] exporting mails to txt or pdf

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 14:04 +0100, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
I have an Evolution mail folder with lots of e-mails I would like to
export to some external format (txt, pdf, doc).
Is this possible ?

        Hi,
it depends on your version. Since 3.4.x you can set evolution to export
messages as PDF when you drag&drop them to Nautilus (or such), instead
of dropping them as mbox. You can do that with command:
   $ gconftool-2 --set --type=string /apps/evolution/mail/mail/save_file_format pdf

This key had been moved to gsettings for 3.6.x, thus the command is:
   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail drag-and-drop-save-file-format 'pdf'

        Hope it helps,
        Milan