Re: [Evolution] exporting mails to txt or pdf

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 14:04 +0100, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
I have an Evolution mail folder with lots of e-mails I would like to
export to some external format (txt, pdf, doc).

You could create a new MBOX type account, copy the messages to that
account [file] and then backup/archive that file.  Any and every mail
client can read or import MBOX files.

Also it might be simpler to produce some type of external representation
as any scripting language can also read an MBOX file.