[Evolution] Evolution - The application

A couple of hours ago, I was speaking with a acquaintance.  We were
discussing computer software, applications, and how well they worked,
and how well they were supported.  We both agreed that our email client
was the most important application on our systems.

After listening to him tell me about his Windows software, I was
reminded of how I seem to take my copy Evolution for granted.  Yes, I
see on this list that there are bugs.  But, I also see that most of the
problems revolve around improper backup/restore and/or export/import.
Mostly caused by operator misunderstanding.

This message is not a call for help.  It is to commend the people
responsible for the creation and upkeep of Evolution, and to the very,
very patient people who support it.

Thanks so much!

Bart