Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.4.2 problems

I can go into the account settings and reselect the Sent foldeer to be my
local one, but Apply remains grayed out, so the change doesn't
get saved.

Also, Once I've read a message and replied to it, it seems to get lost.

Something seems really messed up with my evolution files.

What can i do to fix things?

That sounds very much like permission problems.  Does your account on
the new system have the same UID as on the old one?  If you do 'ls -l'
on the evolution data files, are they owned by you?

P.