Re: [Evolution] Error while fetching mail

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 10:41 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 20:26 -0700, Per Magne Knutsen wrote:
and more specifically the answer from Matthew Barnes at
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2012-May/msg00166.html
I don't really see what is inconvenient about having the composer window
open while the mail is sending - it's not as if it blocks anything and
it doesn't stop you from composing any other mails.

And you get a momentary Cancel button, which can be handy.

It did annoy me a bit at first, but it remains open only momentarily,
and I've gotten used to it.  Plus, as indicated at msg00166, it
represents a real improvement in Evolution's technique.