Re: [Evolution] KDE vs. Evolution -- Keyboard input fails [Total version confusion]

On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 09:11 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2012-06-10 at 21:15 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Unfortunately, after I installed the new version
of gtkhtml3, the bug persists.  I have attached the spec file that I
used for the build, since I'm very unfamiliar with these things.  If
there is anything else that I can send or do to aid in fixing this bug,
please ask.

Note that the version that I built is for gtkhtml3-4.4.2-1.fc17 .

the bug I gave a link to earlier in this thread says it is for 4.4.3,
thus your version, which is in stable currently, doesn't contain the
patch.

This build is for Fedora 17:

And I'm currently building an update with the patch, as 4.4.2-2 (same
version as the build above).

Thanks you for building the update.  But...

I think we have version problems.  The version you built earlier is for
gtkhtml3-4.2.3  (not gtkhtml3-4.4.2) and Fedora-16 (see
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4127822 ).  You next
built a patched version of gtkhtml3-4.4.2 for Fedora-17 (see
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4139956 ), and I
built exactly the same thing.  I have compared all the '*.[ch]' file in
our two sources and they are the same.

None of these versions corrects the problem of lost keyboard input after
switching from HTML to Plain Text formatting.

Many Thanks - jon