Re: [Evolution] KDE vs. Evolution -- Keyboard input fails

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 12:50 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I suspect that the patch won't work, since it relates to color
management, and none of the problems I've reported have any obvious
connection with color.  If you like, I'll try to rebuild what's needed,
which appears to be the gnome core + evolution and try to see what's
going on.

        Hi,
the patch is cleanly applicable to gtkhtml3-4.2.3, here's a scratch
build for Fedora 16:

Even it doesn't seem connected from the outside, it can be connected
inside. And since I built a test package for you, then it might be
pretty easy to test. :) Be sure you've evolution closed when installing
that package.
        Bye,
        Milan