Re: [Evolution] wrong count of unread messages

On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 12:03 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
Evolution shows that I have one(1) unread message for one of my email
accounts.
Every other way I look at that account shows zero(0) messages not read.
This is an IMAP account.

Any ideas how I get everything to agree that all of the messages are
read?

There is no general solution, and since you don't say what version of
Evo you have, it's not easy to give advice. What does it say under
Help->Status?

poc