Re: [Evolution] KDE vs. Evolution -- Keyboard input fails

On Sun, 2012-06-10 at 21:15 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Unfortunately, after I installed the new version
of gtkhtml3, the bug persists.  I have attached the spec file that I
used for the build, since I'm very unfamiliar with these things.  If
there is anything else that I can send or do to aid in fixing this bug,
please ask.

Note that the version that I built is for gtkhtml3-4.4.2-1.fc17 .

        Hi,
the bug I gave a link to earlier in this thread says it is for 4.4.3,
thus your version, which is in stable currently, doesn't contain the
patch.

This build is for Fedora 17:

And I'm currently building an update with the patch, as 4.4.2-2 (same
version as the build above).
        Bye,
        Milan