Re: [Evolution] Old Evolution Version Upgrade

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 09:53 +0100, David Jones wrote:
Linux Mint comes preloaded with Thunderbird, but I could not get it to
import Evolutio
So I installed Evolution 3.2.3 from the repositories, and removed
Thunderbird.
Now the good news, the backup of Evolution I did for my wife under
2.32.2 was imported by 3.2.3 and a file conversion was carried out
automatically. Now I need to do my machine.

Excellent, that is great to hear.

Hopefully your message will encourage more people to use the simple &
built-in backup/restore function.