Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS

Hi

I have evolution-ews 3.2.3 installed running opensuse 12.1 x86_64.

I've tried the using just username.surname and that's failed with

---(evolution:4022): camel-ews-provider-WARNING **: Unable to fetch the
folder hierarchy: No response: Internal Server Error :287

This is why I've been trying putting the username into the Host URL as well.

It seems to be the evolution-ews connector doesn't like a Host URL address
with 2 x @ signs. As getting this error

---(evolution:4122): camel-ews-provider-WARNING **: Unable to fetch the
folder hierarchy: No response: Cannot resolve hostname
(company net outlook company net) :287

As I said I know my email server supports the EWS protocol as via frirefox
and thunderbird
https://firstname surname company net@outlook.compnay.net/EWS/Exchange.asmx
works.

Thanks again for the help as so keen to get this to work as the final piece
to allow me to move from Windows to Linux, I know I could use imap but the
biggest issue is my contacts, I want to maintain those in exchange as
central storage point and sync with my mobile devices and other enterprise
services.

Thanks

Spencer