Re: [Evolution] Need help for Evolurion

On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 16:30 +0300, ÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ wrote:
Our company uses e-mail client Evolution 2.28
operating system SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11.4
We send a many correspondence with our clients and are mostly attached
to the message files.

That is pretty old software.

How do I make when creating a new message from the context menu shell
Gnome (Nautilus), (right-click on the file - "Send")
are automatically filled with the "Subject",
and it substituted the name of an attachment?

I believe the Nautilus -> SentTo is provided / handled by the package
nautilus-sendto-plugin-evolution which adds Sent-To-Evolution
functionality to nautilus-sendto-plugin-evolution.  From some where I
recall this relies on the support for mailto URLs passed to the
"evolution" command [ i think this was discussed recently on this list
].  Perhaps you could see if you can accomplish what you want manually
using mailto: and then add a script to Nautilus?