Re: [Evolution] was: Yahoo IMAP stopped working - now IMAP+ backend deficiency

Hi David,

Here is the summary for F16 (F14 evolution is old and appears to have other bugs):

IMAP backend crashes on my yahoo mailbox.
IMAP+ backend does handle the same mailbox but I've telling many times that IMAP+ backend is missing an
important feature and not very usable for me. Are there any plans to bring IMAP+ "defaults" tab to the same
level as old IMAP backend?

Old IMAP one can specify that deleted message be sent to a folder of choice, for example "Trash". I can't
find this feature in IMAP+ settings.

Eugene.