Re: [Evolution] Yahoo IMAP stopped working

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 20:19 -0500, Eugene wrote:
When I changed IMAP to IMAP+ the Evolution crashed on startup. I had
to use gconf-editor to edit /apps/evolution/mail key and disable my
yahoo acoount. So far I am unable to change from IMAP to IMAP+ and
keep Evolution up for testing.

Please could you install the evolution-data-server-debuginfo package,
and run (without typing the prompts, of course):

$ script
$ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx gdb evolution
(gdb) handle SIGPIPE pass nostop
(gdb) set pagination off
(gdb) run

Then when it crashes,

(gdb) backtrace
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace
(gdb) quit
Quit anyway... y
$ exit

Then mail me the resulting 'typescript' file.

Or if the crash has already been captured by something like abrt, a link
to the existing bug should probably suffice.

Thanks.

--
dwmw2