Re: [Evolution] Yahoo IMAP stopped working

Unfortunately CAMEL_DEBUG=imap or CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx does not print outgoing communications, only incoming.

errors on the console are virtually the same as reported by error messages in the evolution window.

It appears that all folders are not affected. I am having problems mostly with INBOX.

Fresh example

Error while Refreshing folder 'INBOX'.
Unexpected response from IMAP server: To: First Last <first last mailserver domain>

Unable to retrieve message.
Unexpected response from IMAP server: Mime-Version: 1.0

Unable to retrieve message.
Unexpected response from IMAP server: charset=UTF-8

Eugene.