[Evolution] Evolution crashes

I am using evolution for last 5-6 years for my work with UBUNTU. Recently after update to ubuntu to 12.04 i find no support for email client bugs. The main problem is while searching in current account the mail client crashes. only search in current folder works fine.
The compatibility of the calnder events with othe clients like outlook is very poor.

Can you please help me.

Regards,
Sachin Joshi

CG DISCLAIMER: This email contains confidential information. It is intended exclusively for the addressees. If you are not an addressee, you must not store, transmit or disclose its contents. Instead please notify the sender immediately; and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer systems. We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present. However, you must check this email and the attachments, for viruses. We accept no liability whatsoever, for any detriment caused by any transmitted virus.