[Evolution] Windows Version Evolution

Hi,
I use both Linux(Mint) and Windows 7. I installed Evolution on my old Linux laptop and it works beautifully. I installed the latest version for Windows on my fairly new Windows 7 laptop and it crashed several times and would not import calendar items. The Windows version I downloaded and installed was Evolution-2.28.2-1. I removed it form my Windows Laptop using Revo Uninstall Pro and it tool nearly 30 minutes to remove nearly 20,000 of files, folders and registry entires.

This is a very nice program in Linux. I hope it becomes as good in the Windows world. With Mozzella ending its support for Thunderbird in 2013, Evolution cold be a life saver for many users.

Thank you

--
Take care,
Mike Dillingham